Phoenix, Arizona Car Accident Attorney
Every year, there are more than 100,000 car accidents in Arizona. Approximately 30,000 of these accidents cause some sort of injury, while nearly 1,000 will result in a fatality. For the victims of these accidents and their families, car crashes in Phoenix can be devastating and life-changing. Few people know what steps to take after a vehicle accident. Not only is it important to know what steps you should take but getting the necessary help to understand the legal system, to estimate the damages, and ensure proper compensation is just a phone call away.
The minutes immediately following a car accident are filled with moments that require you to make critical decisions. Checking for injuries, getting to safety, exchanging insurance, and assessing and documenting damages are just a few of the key steps to take after a vehicle collision in Phoenix. Adding to that strain is the reality that injured victims, those who are without representation or legal guidance to support them through the process are at risk of being taken advantage of or losing money that is rightfully theirs. If you or a family member is injured in an accident, you deserve both committed legal representation and financial compensation to help you recover.
The attorneys at Escamilla Law Group have represented countless injured residents in Phoenix and all of it’s surrounding areas. While every car crash is unique, our attorneys understand the options and opportunities that are available to you as an injured victim in Arizona. In most situations, cases settle out of court, but we are prepared to fight for your rights, no matter if we settle or have to fight in court. We have thousands of satisfied clients who, through successful representation, were able to recover the compensation they deserve after their accident.
There are many factors to determine how much money you are entitled to receive after a car accident. The Phoenix-based team at Escamilla Group has the experience you need to determine the right amount you should receive not just today but through the lifetime of your injury. By taking into consideration the current and future medical expenses of your injuries, the cost of vehicle repairs, lost wages due to time off from work, future decreased earning potential, and a multitude of other factors, we can determine the true amount of compensation you will need, which is typically much more than the insurance company offered.
The bilingual team at Escamilla Law Group is here for you. We do not win unless you win, and there is no charge for our services unless you receive compensation. A free consultation concerning your case is just a phone call away. Contact us today at 623-562-3838.
Why You Should Hire a Lawyer After a Phoenix Car Accident
Securing a lawyer after a car accident is the smartest decision that you can make. Not only are you gaining insight and protection during a time when you are vulnerable, but you are also more likely to receive full compensation and win your claim with legal counsel than without it.
Insurance companies have time, experience, and resources on their side. In many instances, they will try to deny your claim or underestimate a payout. Without an experienced legal professional to support you, you may never receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries or your vehicle damages.
Fortunately, the experienced team at Escamilla Law Group has represented thousands of cases. Our lawyers are with you every step of the way, starting with your very first meeting.
Our experts will assist you with:
- Investigating the Accident – Lawyers will build a case and tell the story about what happened during the accident. This includes communicating with the other driver’s insurance, organizing medical records and bills, and obtaining evidence to prove you are not liable for the accident. Regardless of whether you took photos after the accident, our lawyers will secure the information necessary to determine the exact details of the collision needed to help win your case.
- Securing repairs for your vehicle – Victims who choose to go alone seeking repairs and compensation after their accident face many challenges. One specific example is understanding the “when, where, and what” on the car should be repaired. Our attorneys will help you get the information to know if you should send your car in for repairs, if the insurance company has a preferred shop, how much of your car they are willing to repair, and so on.
- Determining the true cost of the accident – Knowing what dollar amount to ask for and what the standard compensation is for accidents in Phoenix, is something that the average car accident victim does not typically By hiring an experienced Phoenix car crash law firm, you are unlocking the knowledge of their legal team that will not only calculate your hard costs, like time off work, car damage, and medical bills, but will also factor in fault and negligence, which may make your compensation many times greater.
- Communicating with you about your case – Your attorney at Escamilla Law Group will routinely communicate with you, providing ongoing documentation and reviews of your case. Getting help on your case does not mean handing overall control with no feedback from you. Instead, what you are doing is retaining the services of those with the experience needed to handle this complicated process while you move on with your life. You will be freed from the burden of tracking down your well-deserved compensation, all while knowing that every step will be communicated to you as much as you need to be comfortable with the process.
- Handling all required paperwork and ensuring all deadlines are met – While handling the legal paperwork after a crash may not seem like a challenging task, it can be an all-consuming job that most victims are unable to manage, given their health, injuries, or current work situation. For example, sending and receiving medical records can be more time consuming than would appear at first glance. While the records belong to you and getting them is possible, sending an X-ray or doctor’s report is not a provider’s primary concern, especially if you go to a large In our experience, healthcare organizations may need to be contacted several times in order to ensure accurate and complete paperwork for a full picture of the accident’s impact. We, at Escamilla Law Group, are ready to handle the paperwork and ensure your case stays on schedule.
- Preparing for and negotiating the settlement – In most instances, car accident claims are settled out of court. No one wants to spend their time and valuable resources going to trial. An effective lawyer can help you navigate the settlement process and keep you from losing time and money in court. Negotiating an acceptable settlement is a unique skill set and something that can go dramatically wrong if handled by someone who does not know the rules and guidelines of the Phoenix legal system.. By working with the experienced team at Escamilla Law Group, you are incapable hands with representation that will give you the best shot at getting an appropriate settlement for your case.
- Taking the case to trial. In some instances, there is no way to avoid pursuing fair and equitable compensation all the way to trial. Should you find yourself in this situation, your partners at Escamilla Law Group are among the best car accident attorneys in Phoenix and have expertly handled many cases that have been taken to trial. With everything from jury selection to evidence presented to examining witnesses, your attorney will have handled it all and can confidently walk you through the process.
Do not let another day go by without ensuring you have the right team on your side. You can recover with the peace of mind that the premiere car accident attorneys in Phoenix are handling your case.
Steps to Take After an Auto Accident
If you find yourself in an accident, there are a number of important steps to ensure you are safe and protected immediately and for the long-term.
- Ensure you and the others in the accident are okay and seek immediate treatment.
- Exchange contact information and insurance details with everyone involved in the accident.
- Take photos of the accident, including the scene, specific close-ups of damage, broad shots of the vehicle(s), and the surroundings.
- Call for police assistance and obtain a copy of the police report.
- Contact your insurance company as soon as you have all the information about the event and each drivers’ damages and medical needs. However, you should keep this call short and make sure to avoid claiming any responsibility for the accident.
- Retain the services of a local car accident attorney who is familiar with Phoenix and the local legal system, and who will walk you through the steps of receiving compensation.
Why Work With Escamilla Law Group?
The car accident lawyers at Escamilla Law Group have a reputation throughout Phoenix as one of the best personal injury attorneys covering car accidents in and around Arizona. In fact, we only handle personal injury cases. When it comes to injuries, we are diligent in ensuring that our clients are well-represented and fairly compensated for their injury. Our bilingual attorneys understand the stress these trying times cause our clients, and it motivates us, even more, to ensure you win your case. We are committed to winning your case – and we do not receive a penny unless you do.