Every year, thousands of motorcyclists across Mesa head out on roadways to travel from place to place. Not only do motorcycles provide exhilarating experiences for the riders, but they offer an economical mode of transportation as well. Sadly, those who choose this method of transportation are at an increased risk of being injured due to negligent and reckless drivers. The compact size of motorcycles makes them more difficult for other drivers on the roadway to see.
Sadly, the negligent and reckless acts performed by other drivers routinely result in devastation for motorcyclists across our state. Victims who are injured in motorcycle accidents often incur thousands of dollars in medical expenses for their injuries. To make matters even worse, those who are injured are often forced out of work for several weeks, months, or years to recover. The injured victims often struggle to take care of the financial obligations resulting from their accidents, as well as typical costs for living. When victims are injured due to a negligent or reckless driver, the at-fault driver’s insurance company often rushes in to offer minimal settlement offers to injured victims.
Mesa Arizona Motorcycle Accident Law Firm
Injured victims who are desperate enough to accept these offers jeopardize their ability to obtain full and fair compensation for their injuries and damages in the future. For this reason, it is crucial for those harmed to contact a motorcycle accident attorney in Mesa AZ as soon as possible. Mesa personal injury attorneys at ELG ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS are dedicated to helping victims get the justice and compensation they deserve. Our attorneys review the specific details of each claim and help those harmed protect their legal rights every step of the way. Our knowledgeable attorneys will consult with legal experts when necessary and take every legal step possible toward helping those harmed recovers. Contact our motorcycle accident attorneys in Mesa Arizona as soon as possible to see how we can help you.
Causes Of Motor Vehicle Accidents
Motorcycle accidents happen far too often across our state. These accidents can happen for a variety of reasons. However, we often see the same pattern when it comes to why motorcycle accidents occur. Some of the leading causes of motorcycle accidents are caused by the following:
- Distracted Drivers: Drivers who are on their phone, changing their radio stations, engaging in conversation, or performing other tasks that are distracting often neglect to see motorcyclists around them on the road.
- Driving Under the Influence: Drugs and alcohol are the cause of over 50% of motor vehicle accidents across our state. Although these actions are highly illegal, we continue to see countless victims suffer as a result of impaired drivers.
- Product Liability: Faulty brakes and other mechanical systems can cause motorcycle accidents that end in devastating injuries for victims. Sadly, manufacturers and other companies fail to issue recall alerts in a timely manner, which causes endless amounts of suffering for those harmed as a result.
- Driving Conditions: Inclement weather and dark hours are a leading cause of motorcycle accidents. This is especially true when weather changes suddenly and motorcyclists are caught in the middle. Many drivers hurry to their location and strike motorcyclists they fail to see along the road.
- Reckless Driving Behaviors: Individuals who speed, fall asleep while in control of their vehicle, and drive with disregard to anyone around them place the lives of others at risk of being seriously injured or even killed. Sadly, far too many people lose their lives or are injured by drivers who quickly change lanes without looking, those who fail to control their speed, and drivers who fail to yield the right of way.
When victims are harmed in motorcycle accidents caused by the negligent or reckless acts of others, it is imperative for them to contact a personal injury attorney in Mesa as soon as possible to protect their legal rights.
Types of Damages In a Personal Injury Claim
Victims who are injured in Mesa motorcycle accidents are able to seek compensation to cover some of the mental, physical, and financial burdens incurred from their accidents. Attorneys at ELG ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS help those harmed collect compensation for damages, including:
- Medical bills;
- Pain and suffering;
- Property damages;
- Lost wages;
- Lost earning potential; and
- Punitive damages.
Victims harmed in motorcycle accidents, by no fault of their own, should contact a personal injury attorney in Mesa as soon as possible to protect their legal rights. Our aggressive attorneys work diligently to ensure those harmed collect the maximum amount of compensation for their legal claims.
Why You Should Hire An Attorney After A Mesa, Arizona Motorcycle Accident
Victims who are injured in motorcycle accidents may be entitled to compensation to help alleviate the financial burdens incurred from their accidents. Working with a knowledgeable and aggressive motorcycle accident lawyers in Mesa AZ will ensure those harmed get the maximum amount of compensation for their injuries and other damages.
Far too often, insurance companies try to deny victims compensation or offer minimal amounts for their damages. Instead of rushing to accept these offers, it is crucial that victims contact a personal injury attorney in Mesa as soon as possible.
When victims hire ELG ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS to work on their behalf, they can rest assured knowing their legal rights are protected. Our knowledgeable injury accident attorneys in Mesa work diligently to help victims every step of the way by performing tasks, such as:
- Investigating their Accidents: Our attorneys will investigate the scene of the accident to uncover critical details in support of their claim. We will hire legal experts to recreate the accident to provide clearer and more detailed information surrounding how those at-fault should be held accountable for their actions.
- Determine the Costs of the Accident: Our knowledgeable team will review all medical bills, work statements, and documents pertinent to the victim’s claim. We will accurately and adequately represent to the courts the true financial impact each accident has on the victims’ lives in order to help those harmed get the maximum amount of compensation for their claims.
- Communicating with Victims About Their Cases: We firmly believe one of the best ways to ensure victims understand their legal rights and the process of their claim is by keeping them involved every step of the way. Our attorneys are dedicated to answering any questions victims have, providing details and information to those harmed about their legal claims and the steps involved, and other important information.
- Handling Paperwork: Our knowledgeable and aggressive attorneys take care of all the paperwork necessary for victims’ legal claims. We ensure all claims are filed on time, every time so victims are able to protect their legal rights and get the justice they deserve. Our attorneys will file petitions, serve those involved in the claim, and collect documents and evidence needed to ensure those harmed get the justice they deserve.
- Preparing For Settlements: Our team puts together cases on behalf of victims that demonstrate the true level of pain and suffering they experience – mentally, physically, and financially. We work to help those harmed collect full and fair compensation for their damages through settlement negotiations.
- Taking Cases to Trial: When settlement negotiations are unsuccessful, our team is prepared to take each case to trial to ensure those harmed get the justice they deserve. We prepare each case as if it were going to trial to ensure every critical document and all important facts and information is included to provide victims with the best chances.
- Getting Vehicles Repaired: We understand it is imperative for victims to get their vehicles back on the road so they can make it to appointments, work, and tend to other tasks. For this reason, we work hard to help victims get the compensation they deserve to make repairs to their vehicles as quickly as possible. When the damage is too extensive, our knowledge injury accident attorneys in Mesa work to help victims get compensation for a replacement.
If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident, it is imperative for you to get the legal representation you can trust. Our attorneys as ELG ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS have the skills and resources needed to handle these types of complicated legal matters. Make sure that you have someone who is fighting for your rights as an accident victim from the very start of your accident. Contact our law firm today to see how we can help you.
Why Work With ELG ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
Victims involved in motorcycle accidents are at an increased risk for sustaining serious and life-altering injuries. For this reason, it is imperative for those injured in these motor vehicle accidents to contact a reputable and experienced motorcycle accident lawyer in Mesa Arizona as soon as possible to ensure their legal rights are protected.
Mesa personal injury attorneys at ELG ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS have over three decades of combined experience helping motorcycle accident victims get the justice and compensation they deserve for their injuries and damages. Our attorneys work diligently to ensure victims are able to get the medical treatment they need to make a full recovery after their accidents. If you were injured in a motorcycle accident, by no fault of your own, contact our injury accident attorneys in Mesa at (623) 877-3600 to see how we can help you get the justice you deserve.