Phoenix Arizona Motorcycle Accident Attorney
There are many advantages to riding motorcycles in Arizona. Whether it is the money that you save in gas, the speed of the bike, or the pure joy of the ride that calls to riders they can also be extremely dangerous to the riders who love them. As bikers take to the roads, it is critical they keep safety in mind. Though the upsides of riding your motorcycle are exceptional, the downside is also significant, as motorcycle riders are more likely to sustain serious injuries than drivers and passengers that are riding in an enclosed motor vehicle.
Since the mid-1990s, motorcycle accidents have more than doubled, and relatedly, motorcycle accidents account for 14% of traffic fatalities in the United States. In spite of understanding that riders have about the many risks that are inherent to riding they must still exercise an abundance of caution while riding. There are accidents that invovled a motorcycle every day in the Phoenix metropolitan area. These accidents are often caused by the careless, reckless, or negligent actions of other drivers on the roadways who inadvertently cause the crash. The nature of injuries that occur following a motorcycle accident tend to be more severe and long-lasting, often including:
- Broken bones and fractures
- Sever road rash and abrasions
- Soft tissue injuries
- Brain and spinal injuries
- Loss of life
Bikers and their families deserve representation as they seek compensation for their injuries and damages sustained as a result of a negligent driver. The bilingual team at Escamilla Law Group is here for you. Our team believes that you should be supported through the entire claims process, and that we do not win unless you win. There is no charge for our services unless you receive compensation. Call us today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your motorcycle accident with a skilled and dedicated motorcycle accident lawyer to determine if you have the right to file a personal injury lawsuit.
Why You Should Hire a Lawyer After a Phoenix Motorcycle Accident
As you seek compensation for your injuries, damages to your bike, and time off work, you will quickly experience the complexities and bureaucracy in the legal claims process. Without the help of an experienced personal injury lawyer working hard to represent you, you are at risk of leaving dollars on the table by not effectively representing the entire scope of your expenses and injuries. You may even accepting a settlement offer that may be far lower than you are actually entitled to. Lawyers are your best option to ensure that you receive appropriate compensation and win a claim that appropriate addresses your accident.
The team of motorcycle accident lawyers at Escamilla Law Group have successfully represented injured bikers in Phoenix and throughout the state of Arizona for decades and we can help you too. While each case is unique, we have experience in understanding the specifics of filing a motorcycle accident claim. We are acutely aware that insurance companies want to deny your claim, belabor the process in hopes that you lose interest or momentum, or offer you lower compensation so that they can save money when you accept the lower offer.
Our lawyers are focused on personal injury law. From the moment you hire a lawyer with Escamilla Law Group, you are hiring one of the best personal injury attorneys in Phoenix. Our lawyers handle our initial consultations because we operate with the understanding that from the very first moment that we take your claim, your case is our top priority.
We will handle the detailed and comprehensive work that it takes to obtain a settlement so that you can focus on your recovery and returning to your normal life as soon as possible.
If we agree to take your case, you can expect our skilled motorcycle crash lawyer to handle the following duties for you:
- Investigate the accident – Lawyers will build a case and tell the story about what happened to you during the accident. This includes communicating with the other driver’s insurance, organizing medical records, and collecting any They will also obtain evidence to prove you are not liable for the accident. While you likely took photos after the accident, our lawyers will get photos to depict the exact details that will depict the most accurate portrayal of what happened the day of the event.
- Determine the complete cost of the accident – Knowing what dollar amount to ask for, and what the standard compensation is for accidents in the Phoenix market, is something that the average accident victim will never know. Instead, by bringing in a partner, you are unlocking the expertise that will not only calculate your hard costs like time off work, motorcycle damage and medical bills, but will factor in fault or negligence, which may make your compensation many times greater.
- Communicate with you about your case – Your partner at Escamilla Law Group will routinely communicate with you and provide ongoing documentation and review of your case. Getting help on your case does not mean handing over all control with no feedback from you. Instead, what you are doing is getting the experience needed to handle this complicated process while you move on with your life. You will be freed from the burden of tracking down your well-deserved compensation, all while knowing that every step of the process will be communicated to you as much as you require in order to be comfortable with the process.
- Handle all required paperwork and tracking and meeting all deadlines – While handling paperwork may not seem like a challenging task, it can be an all-consuming job that most individuals are unable to complete given their health, injuries, or current work situation. Take medical records, for example; while the records belong to you and getting them is possible, sending documentation is not a provider’s core concern. In our experience, healthcare organizations may need to be contacted several times in order to ensure accurate and complete paperwork for a full picture of the accident’s impact.
- Prepare for and negotiating the settlement – In most instances, accident claims are settled out of court. No one wants to spend their time and valuable resources going to trial. An effective lawyer can help you navigate the settlement process and keep you from losing time and money in court. Still, negotiating is a unique skill set and something that can go dramatically wrong if handled by someone who does not know what they are doing. By working with the experienced team at Escamilla Law Group, you are in capable hands with representation that will give you the best shot at getting an appropriate settlement for your trouble.
- Take the case to trial – In some instances, there is no way to avoid it. The only way to ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve is to take the case to trial. Should you find yourself in this situation, your partners at Escamilla Law Group have expertly handled many cases that have been taken to trial in Phoenix. With everything from jury selection to evidence presentation to examining witnesses, your attorney will have handled it all and can confidently walk you through the process.
- Secure repairs for your motorcycle – Victims who choose to go alone seeking repairs and compensation after their accident face many challenges. One specific example is understanding when, where and what on the bike should be repaired. While the first thing you will want to do after getting well is to repair your bike, if possible, and get it back on the road, or to purchase a new bike to return to your passion, it may not be the best course of action. Our attorneys will help you get the information to know if you should send your bike for repairs, whether the insurance company has a preferred shop, how much of your vehicle they are willing to repair, and if you are eligible for a subsidy or coverage to the replacement cost of your bike.
Do not let another day go by without ensuring you have the right team on your side. You should be able to recover with the peace of mind that the premiere motorcycle accident attorneys in Phoenix are handling your case. Call Escamilla Law Group today to discuss your accident to find out if you have the right to pursue a claim for your injuries and losses.
Steps to Take After a Motorcycle Accident
If you find yourself in an accident, there are a number of important steps to ensure you are safe and protected immediately and for the long-term.
- Ensure you and the others in the accident are okay and, regardless, seek immediate treatment to prevent the delayed onset of injury symptoms.
- Exchange contact information and insurance details with everyone involved in the accident.
- Take photos of the accident including the scene, specific close-ups of damage, and broad shots of the motorcycle and any other vehicle(s).
- Call for police assistance and obtain a copy of the police report.
- Contact your insurance company as soon as you have all the information about the event and each drivers’ damages and medical needs.
- Obtain a local motorcycle accident attorney who is familiar with Phoenix, the local legal system, and will walk you through the steps of receiving compensation.
Why Work with Escamilla Law Group
Escamilla Law Group has a reputation throughout Phoenix as the best personal injury attorney practice around. In fact, we only handle personal injury cases. When it comes to motorcycle accidents and injuries, we are diligent in ensuring that our clients are represented and compensated for their injury.
Our bilingual attorneys understand the stress these trying times cause our clients. It motivates us to ensure you win your case even more. The core values of our organization were created to serve clients in need, just like you. We do our best – and we do not receive a penny unless you do. Click here to schedule an initial consultation with our team.