Auto Accident Attorneys in Arizona
Auto Accident Attorneys in Arizona
Being involved in a motor vehicle accident can have devastating consequences leaving you confused and overwhelmed. As a result, thousands of people accept minimal settlements from insurance companies that barely cover their medical expenses. Quite often, victims are unaware of legal options available to them.
If you were involved in an accident, find out your rights as soon as possible by contacting experienced Auto Accident Attorneys in Arizona. Rather than letting others take advantage of you during these vulnerable times, it is crucial that you seek the legal guidance of a competent and trusted legal team immediately.
Auto Accident Attorneys in Arizona help accident victims recover after being injured in vehicle collisions. The fact of the matter is that more than 53,000 people are injured in automobile accidents throughout the state of Arizona each year. Although there are various steps we can take to protect others sharing the road, there is very little that we can do to ensure other drivers are as committed as you are to safe driving practices. When victims are harmed in accidents, our team provides aggressive and competent legal representation to ensure their best interests and legal rights are protected.
Over the years, we have helped our clients recover the maximum amount of compensation following automobile accidents involving:
- Motorcycles: The fact that motorcyclists are unprotected from outside forces means they are more vulnerable to serious and life-altering injuries in accidents. Each year, more than 2,700 people are involved in motorcycle accidents across our state.
- Cars and pickup trucks: Tens of thousands of people are harmed in motor vehicle accidents involving cars, trucks, and SUVs across the state of Arizona each year. These accidents often leave victims to endure overwhelming mental, physical, and financial consequences. Single-vehicle accidents account for more than 18,700 accidents while multi-vehicle crashes account for over 108,300 crashes annually.
- Semi-trucks and other commercial vehicles: Semi-truck accidents often leave victims with far more catastrophic injuries when compared to accidents involving other types of vehicles. The size and weight of semi-trucks mean they are more likely to cause severe damage, especially when smaller vehicles are involved.
- Bicycles: Like motorcycles, bicyclists are at an increased risk of suffering severe injuries in accidents. When drivers cause collisions while traveling at a high rate of speed, the chances of suffering catastrophic and fatal injuries are drastically increased. Bicycle accidents in the state of Arizona account for over 1,200 crashes annually.
- Pedestrians: Pedestrians are even less protected than bicyclists and motorcyclists. People simply do not walk around wearing full armor to protect themselves. As a result, many pedestrians sustain life-altering injuries that require both immediate and long-term care. Each year, more than 1,760 people are involved in pedestrian accidents here in our state.
- Rideshare vehicles: In legal terms, rideshare accidents are far more complex than standard collisions. The fact that there are multiple insurance companies arguing over who is liable can prolong the recovery process. Working with a skilled legal team can help to ensure those at-fault are held accountable so you can recover quickly.
- Light rail and trains: Every year, more than 5,800 train accidents take place across the United States. These accidents claim the lives of more than 600 people while leaving thousands of others injured.
When victims are harmed in light rail and train accidents in Arizona, it is crucial that they act quickly by contacting Auto Accident Attorneys in Arizona to ensure their legal rights are protected by speaking with Auto Accident Attorneys in Arizona.
We at ELG stop at nothing to ensure those harmed are able to hold wrongdoers accountable and maximize their recoveries moving forward. When it comes to handling a motor vehicle accident case, it is crucial to understand the cause of the crash. Generally, victims are able to recover from accidents after providing that another driver caused their accident due to negligence. Life-altering vehicle collisions can be caused by a variety of reasons, including:
- Drivers who are texting or engaging in distracting behind the wheel
- Drivers who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Drivers who are traveling at a high rate of speed
- Disregarding traffic control devices
- Not driver safe for weather conditions
- Broken, defective, or malfunctioning parts
After analyzing traffic-related incidents in our states, alarming statistics show that:
- Over 1,000 accidents take place each year due to drivers who run stop signs
- Speeding is a factor in more than 42,600 accidents each year
- Over 21,700 accidents are caused by drivers who fail to yield the right of way
- Improper turns account for more than 4,800 accidents each year
- Changing lanes in an unsafe manner is a factor in more than 8,700 crashes annually
- Following too closely is the cause of more than 8,800 accidents
- Drivers who fail to stay in their own lanes contribute to more than 5,300 accidents annually
- Disregarding traffic signals are the cause of more than 5,300 annual collisions
In addition to driver violations, distractions are another common factor in more than 57,000 accidents each year. Some of the most common distractions include:
- Distractions from electronic devices in more than 1,400 crashes
- 3,190 accidents occurred due to drivers who were eating or drinking
- Over 800 people caused accidents due to manually operating electronic devices while driving
- Over 950 accidents occurred due to distracting passengers
- More than 430 accidents were caused by drivers talking on a handheld device
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, it is imperative that you retain legal representation from Auto Accident Attorneys in Arizona who are equipped with the knowledge, understanding, and experience surrounding these complex legal claims. Our Auto Accident Attorneys in Arizona have decades of experience helping motor vehicle accident victims get the justice they deserve and we stop at nothing to ensure each client we work with is able to get the justice they rightfully deserve.
Contact the experienced and compassionate attorneys at ELG Law today if you’ve been involved in an accident.