Queen Creek, AZ – Victim in Critical Condition After Motorcycle Crash at Germann & Ellsworth Rds

Queen Creek, AZ – Victim in Critical Condition After Motorcycle Crash at Germann & Ellsworth Rds

Queen Creek, AZ (February 5, 2021) – A 19-year-old motorcyclist has been hospitalized after a dump truck hit him in Queen Creek on Friday morning.

According to a report released by the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office, the accident happened around 8:00 a.m. near Germann Road and Ellsworth Road. MCSO deputies said the motorcyclist was in critical condition when he was taken to the hospital. The agency also said he was wearing a helmet while riding. At this point, it’s not clear if alcohol or speed were factors in the crash, but the cause of the collision is still under investigation.

Germann Road will be shut down in both directions between Crismon Road and Ellsworth Road while investigators collect evidence. No further information has been released at this time.

Our thoughts go out to the injured victim and his family. We hope for his full recovery.

Motorcycle Crashes in Arizona

2.5 Queen Creek, AZ - Victim in Critical Condition After Motorcycle Crash at Germann & Ellsworth RdsPer reports from local authorities, motorcycle accidents were responsible for nearly 14% of all traffic fatalities nationwide over the past several years. In fact, motorcycle wrecks are on the rise and have more than doubled in the last 25 years. Data released by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration indicate that one in seven fatalities on the road occurred on a motorcycle.

And despite a general decline in the number of crashes and injuries on Arizona roads last year, traffic deaths were at their highest level in more than a decade.

Tragic consequences may befall victims after a motorcycle accident. Crash victims may suffer from long-term physical issues, costly medical bills, and even job loss or death. But the victims and their families affected by these motorcycle wrecks can contact a Phoenix motorcycle crash lawyer for help. In some cases, a skilled lawyer can help victims get justice and a fair settlement from a personal injury lawsuit or a wrongful death lawsuit.

Our knowledgeable and compassionate Arizona motorcycle accident attorneys at ELG have years of experience advocating for victims and their families after motorcycle crashes.

At ELG, when we represent a client and an adverse insurance company asks us to allow for a recorded statement from our client, 99% of the time the answer is a definitive no. Our recommendation is to tell them you will seek out counsel first, then call us at ELG.

We will gladly review the facts of your case and tailor our advice to match the specific needs of your case. Plus, every consultation is free and there is no obligation to retain us. So at worst, you get free advice. We won’t cut corners or use intake specialists to talk or meet with you. At ELG, we guarantee your consultation will be with one of our experienced injury attorneys in Arizona that only handle accident matters, so you can feel confident and rest assured that we will answer all of your questions.

If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle wreck that occurred through no fault of your own or your loved one has died in a motorcycle wreck, contact our motorcycle crash lawyers in Arizona at (623) 877-3600 to schedule your free consultation today.

Note: As a result of the secondary sources that were used to complete this post, the information included within has not been independently verified by our own staff and may include misinformation. If you read something that, to your knowledge, is incorrect, please contact us as soon as possible and we will correct the inaccuracy.

Disclaimer: As members of the local Phoenix and broader Arizona community, we hope everyone in our community is safe and protected. We cover the events included in this blog as a way to offer support to the victims in similar circumstances and to provide relief during these difficult times. However, this information should not be misconstrued as legal advice, and you should speak with a trained legal professional for more information regarding your situation.