Personal Injury Lawyers Mesa Arizona
Although victims who are injured in every accident with injuries deserve adequate and reliable representation, those who suffer serious and catastrophic injuries often deal with time constraints that make it crucial for them to receive adequate and thorough legal representation. When victims deal with catastrophic injuries, they often suffer life-long injuries that require treatment, devices, or medications to survive. Finding appropriate legal representation is a critical part of ensuring those harmed have their legal rights protected and that they are able to get the compensation they deserve for the medical treatment and maintenance they need.
Individuals who sustain catastrophic injuries are often approached by insurance companies for those at-fault and offered minimum settlement amounts for their injuries. These settlements are often so minor that they do not even make an impact on the extensive medical costs incurred. For this reason, it is imperative for those harmed to refrain from accepting any settlement offers. Instead, victims should contact a serious injury accident attorney in Mesa as soon as possible to protect their legal rights.
Over the years, Escamilla Law Group’s personal injury attorneys in Mesa have helped countless victims get full and fair compensation for their injuries and damages incurred from their accidents. Our lawyers work diligently to ensure victims are fully compensated for the injuries they experience so they can move forward in the best way possible. With over thirty years of combined personal injury experience, victims can rest assured knowing their legal rights are protected with our knowledgeable personal injury lawyers in Mesa AZ. Contact our law firm today to get the justice and compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Legal Help After Suffering a Catastrophic Injury In Mesa AZ
Catastrophic injuries are severe in nature and often have a long-lasting impact on the victim’s quality of life. Sadly, the mental, physical, and financial consequences of these horrific accidents are often devastating for the victim and their families. It is crucial for victims to obtain legal guidance so they can get the justice and compensation they are entitled to under the laws of Arizona.
Those overwhelmed by physical pain and suffering need to be able to focus on recovering from the injuries they sustained as a result of their accident all while knowing their legal rights are protected. Working with a skilled and knowledgeable personal injury attorney in Mesa from Escamilla Law Group enables those who are harmed in an injury accident that is not their fault to rest assured knowing their best interests are protected. With the strict statute of limitations established in Arizona, it is imperative for victims to get adequate and reliable legal representation as soon as possible.
Working with an attorney will ensure that your personal injury claim contains complete and thorough documentation and information surrounding your accident and the injuries sustained. Lawyers will investigate the scene of the incident, speak with witnesses, take photographs, collect video surveillance, collect medical and police reports, and take other steps necessary to ensure those harmed have solid legal claims that enable them to recover the compensation you deserve.
Common Injuries In Serious Accident Cases
Although any type of injury can result in the need of medical treatment, lost wages, and various other damages, it is important to recognize that victims of serious injury cases often require long-term and sometimes life-long treatment for their injuries. These victims suffer injuries that greatly impact their mental and physical wellbeing.
Some of the most common injuries associated with serious injury claims in Mesa include:
- Herniated or bulging disks;
- Neck injuries;
- Traumatic brain injuries;
- Mental impairment;
- Loss of consortium;
- Miscarriages or pregnancy loss;
- Head injuries;
- Serious burn;
- Spinal cord injuries;
- Internal bleeding or lacerations;
- Nerve damage;
- Permanent scarring; and
If you were seriously injured, due to the negligent or reckless acts of another person, it is crucial for you to contact a personal injury lawyer in Mesa as soon as possible to protect your legal rights.
Types of Accidents Commonly Associated With Catastrophic Injury Claims
There are countless ways victims can sustain catastrophic injuries in Mesa Arizona area. Unfortunately, there are various circumstances that are more likely to result in catastrophic injuries. These accident situations include:
- Motor vehicle driving accidents – particularly those involving semi-trucks;
- Light rail or train accidents;
- Medical malpractice cases;
- Work-related incidents; and
- Intentional acts of violence.
When victims sustain catastrophic injuries, it is imperative that they contact personal injury lawyers in Mesa as soon as possible to protect their legal rights. Injured victims and their families may be entitled to compensation to cover various costs and damages incurred from the accident. Attorneys as Escamilla Law Group will work diligently to ensure the injured victims in Arizona are fully and fairly compensated for their injuries and damages sustained in their serious injury accident.
Types of Compensation Available To Injury Victims
Victims who sustain catastrophic injuries are able to collect compensation from those at-fault for the accident to alleviate the financial burdens incurred as a result of their injuries. Unlike typical personal injury claims, those surrounding serious injuries are likely to result in substantial monetary awards for victims. There are various areas for damages accident victims seek when filing a legal claim. Some of the most commonly sought after damages include compensation to cover the costs for:
- Medical Bills: Those harmed are able to recover compensation for all past, current, and future medical expenses related to their injuries. When victims sustain catastrophic injuries, they often require life-long treatment to function and, in some cases, live. It is crucial for those harmed to have adequate and accurate documentation of their treatment plans. Victims have only one chance to collect compensation, so it is crucial to work with a skilled personal injury lawyer in Mesa to ensure they obtain the maximum amount of compensation available.
- Pain and Suffering: Catastrophic injuries often result in life-long pain and suffering. Not only do victims sustain debilitating injuries, but they often suffer mentally and emotionally due to the drastic limitations they experience. Courts recognize the difficulties victims face in the aftermath of their accidents, which is why those harmed are able to obtain compensation for the pain and suffering they experience. It is imperative for victims to accurately demonstrate the level of anguish endured from their injuries.
- Property Damage: Depending on the type of accident, victims may be entitled to compensation to cover the costs for personal property damaged or destroyed in their accidents. These damages are common in motor vehicle accidents, as vehicles are often damaged or totalled.
- Lost Wages: When victims are forced out of work to tend to their injuries, they are able to obtain compensation for their hours missed. Regardless of whether a victim took vacation days for their appointments or recovery, they are still able to collect compensation for the days they had to take off. These damages are quickly calculated by taking into consideration the victim’s hourly wage and the number of hours missed.
- Lost Earnings Potential: In some cases, victims are unable to return to work ever again because of their injuries. These victims are able to obtain restitution to cover their lifetime lost earnings. These damages require a complex calculation, which takes into consideration a worker’s level of education, chances of promotion, career path, and various other factors. Working with a skilled personal injury lawyer in Mesa will ensure a reliable financial expert is selected to calculate the monetary losses for those who were injured.
- Punitive Damages: In cases where victims suffer as a result of extreme negligence, they are able to obtain compensation for punitive damages. Punitive damages are not awarded to compensate a victim for any loss. Instead, they are provided as a form of punishment toward those who caused harm to the victim.
Given the extent of injuries, victims may be entitled to non-compensatory damages related to loss of enjoyment of life, permanent disabilities, disfigurements, loss of consortium, and even mental anguish resulting from their accidents. Although no amount of compensation can take away the pain victims experience permanently, having the compensation available can help those who were injured move forward in the best way possible and ensure they receive the medical treatment necessary for their injuries.
Working with a reputable serious injury accident attorney in Mesa will ensure victims get full and fair compensation for their legal claims.
Why Work With Personal Injury Lawyer – Escamilla Law Group
When victims are injured in accidents caused by the reckless or negligent acts of others, it is imperative for them to find legal representation they can rely on to help protect their legal rights. Our knowledgeable catastrophic injury attorneys in Mesa work diligently to ensure accident victims are protected every step of the way.
Escamilla Law Group has two convenient locations for victims to choose so they can get the legal help they need in the most convenient location. With more than three decades of combined experience, our attorneys have helped numerous victims get full and fair compensation to cover the damages incurred as a result of another person’s negligent or reckless acts. Whether you were injured on the job, in a traffic accident, or another incident, by no fault of your own, it is crucial for you to get the justice and compensation you deserve. Contact our law firm today at (623) 321-0566 to see how we can help you get the justice you deserve.